Democrat From Kentucky


Democrat from Kentucky
We promote fair and honest political discussion from all sides of the ideological spectrum While my own opinions and my contributors tend toward a more progressive view, that's not always the case. I ask people to comment freely and openly to promote fair discourse.
Top US stories
 


Previous Posts


Cheney-Libby Conspiracy?
The Founding Fathers, Christmas and Bill O'Reilly
Pence For Governor?
Cheney's Gulags
Libby Pleads Not Guilty
Alito;s Record on Civil Rights
Political Bloggers In The House
Tom Delay Gets New Judge
Harry Reid Calls Closed Session, Ticks Off GOP
The Feds Favor Wal Mart

Google


What Happens With Alito and Elections in 2006? Friday, November 04, 2005

Eleanor Clift posted an interesting assessment of the current political situation in Washington. She made some interesting speculations too. I disagreed with her on one point. I think the Democrats should fight Alito.

She also pointed out Bill Frist had no real "instinct" for his current duties as majority leader, after Harry Reid's closed session. I don't know like Trent Lott but he knew what he was doing, he had a better understanding of politics.

I think the Dems have a real chance to take back Congress in '06. The administration and the Republicans are against the ropes. If the Dems do this right, they can land some nasty kidney shots that will wound deep. The Republicans are going to bury themselves.


posted by Stithmeister @ 6:05 PM
 
0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Harrodsburg, Kentucky, United States

I'm currently working in the telecomm industry but one of my passions is still politics.



Weekly Poll


Drop Me A Line

Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Atom Site Feed





<

Kentucky Blogs



National Blogs



Kentucky News



National News



Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com