Democrat From Kentucky


Democrat from Kentucky
We promote fair and honest political discussion from all sides of the ideological spectrum While my own opinions and my contributors tend toward a more progressive view, that's not always the case. I ask people to comment freely and openly to promote fair discourse.
Top US stories
 


Previous Posts


A Sharon Story You Might Not See On The News
The Weekly Poll: Alito's Confirmation
Donald Defamed About Lack of Wealth
Kentucky And Pam Anderson's Bust Removal Request
Alito Makes It Out Of Committee
Julian Carroll For Governor
A big weekend for sports
Oil Prices Heading Back Up... $3 A Gallon Again?
Bob Ney Smackdown
WIlson Pickett: In the Midnight Hour

Google


Willy Nagin and the Chocolate Factory Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My liberal conspirators may hate me for this one but this was pretty funny. New Orleans was a horrible tragedy but still this is funny.

I'm Not Chocolate

Technorati Tags:


posted by Stithmeister @ 5:33 PM
 
0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Harrodsburg, Kentucky, United States

I'm currently working in the telecomm industry but one of my passions is still politics.



Weekly Poll


Drop Me A Line

Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Atom Site Feed





<

Kentucky Blogs



National Blogs



Kentucky News



National News



Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com