Democrat From Kentucky


Democrat from Kentucky
We promote fair and honest political discussion from all sides of the ideological spectrum While my own opinions and my contributors tend toward a more progressive view, that's not always the case. I ask people to comment freely and openly to promote fair discourse.
Top US stories
 


Previous Posts


Blogging the State of The Union Address -2006
Alito's In
Newsletter Calls
My God How the Money Rolls in
Coretta Scott King Dies
Why We Fight
Senate Votes Not To Extend Debate
Rep. Marty Meehan Spins His Wikipedia Listing
Ken Lucas Running For Ky. 4th
GOP Lawmakers Wanna See Abramoff/Bush Records

Google


TIm Kaine's Democratic Rebuttal - "There's a Better Way" Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I had blogged the rebuttal and my computer crashed mid response for some reason. Here's my take on Kaine's rebuttal.

The speech was good. It made some great points although it wasn't terribly unpredictable. He didn't rebut Bush point for point but a good case for many different things that need fixing and he made a good foil to much of Bush's speech. All in all a good job I think.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,


posted by Stithmeister @ 10:56 PM
 
1 Comments:

Links to this post:

<\$BlogBacklinkControl\$> <\$BlogBacklinkTitle\$> <\$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon\$>
<\$BlogBacklinkSnippet\$>
posted by <\$BlogBacklinkAuthor\$> \@ <\$BlogBacklinkDateTime\$>

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

At 2:59 AM, Blogger Nancy Leblanc said...
I agree, Democrat from Kentucky, kudos for saying so and putting it out there!
 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Harrodsburg, Kentucky, United States

I'm currently working in the telecomm industry but one of my passions is still politics.



Weekly Poll


Drop Me A Line

Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Atom Site Feed





<

Kentucky Blogs



National Blogs



Kentucky News



National News



Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com