Democrat From Kentucky


Democrat from Kentucky
We promote fair and honest political discussion from all sides of the ideological spectrum While my own opinions and my contributors tend toward a more progressive view, that's not always the case. I ask people to comment freely and openly to promote fair discourse.
Top US stories
 


Previous Posts


Coretta Scott King Dies
Why We Fight
Senate Votes Not To Extend Debate
Rep. Marty Meehan Spins His Wikipedia Listing
Ken Lucas Running For Ky. 4th
GOP Lawmakers Wanna See Abramoff/Bush Records
"Palace Revolt"
Washington State Gay Rights: They're Winning
Another Note From Cynicus
Quote of the Day

Google


My God How the Money Rolls in Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Seemed appropriate for today:

My father makes book on the corner
My mother makes second-hand gin
My sister makes love for a dollar
My God,, how the money rolls in!

(Chorus:) Rolls in, rolls in, my God, how the money rolls in, rolls in!
Rolls in, rolls in, my God, how the money rolls in!

My mother's a bawdyhouse keeper
Every night when the evening grows dim
She hangs out a little red lantern
My God, how the money rolls in!

My grandma makes pink prophylactics
She pierces the end with a pin
My grandpa gets rich on abortions
My God, how the money rolls in!

My brother's a poor missionary
He saves gorgeous women from sin
He'll save you a blonde for five dollars
My God, how the money rolls in!

My brother's a medical student,
With instruments long, sharp, and thin.
He only knows one operation.
My God, how the money rolls in!


posted by Stithmeister @ 10:43 AM
 
0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Harrodsburg, Kentucky, United States

I'm currently working in the telecomm industry but one of my passions is still politics.



Weekly Poll


Drop Me A Line

Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Atom Site Feed





<

Kentucky Blogs



National Blogs



Kentucky News



National News



Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com