Democrat From Kentucky


Democrat from Kentucky
We promote fair and honest political discussion from all sides of the ideological spectrum While my own opinions and my contributors tend toward a more progressive view, that's not always the case. I ask people to comment freely and openly to promote fair discourse.
Top US stories
 


Previous Posts


NJ Governor Won't Be Senator
Bob Woodward: One of the President's Men
Jose Padilla - Unintentional Martyr?
Lobbyist Indictment Update
Delay Has Problems
You Might Be a GM Executive If...
Mike Weaver Campaigning In Owensboro
Murtha And The War
Don't Be Such A Schmidt
Ariel Sharon On His Own

Google


A Grand and Glorious Thanksgiving Thursday, November 24, 2005

I would like to wish a safe and happy Thanksgiving for all my readers and the guests who are just visiting. If you're traveling, be careful, if you're home stay warm and eat massive quantities. What's a religious holiday without a little gluttony.


posted by Stithmeister @ 2:58 AM
 
0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Harrodsburg, Kentucky, United States

I'm currently working in the telecomm industry but one of my passions is still politics.



Weekly Poll


Drop Me A Line

Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Atom Site Feed





<

Kentucky Blogs



National Blogs



Kentucky News



National News



Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com