Democrat From Kentucky


Democrat from Kentucky
We promote fair and honest political discussion from all sides of the ideological spectrum While my own opinions and my contributors tend toward a more progressive view, that's not always the case. I ask people to comment freely and openly to promote fair discourse.
Top US stories
 


Previous Posts


Happy 2007
Mark Foley: SICK SICK SICK!!!
Looks Like Lamont Levels Lieberman?
Oil Prices in the tank
Clinton Reams Rummy
A long time...
Chandler/Abramson in '07?
A new poll
This weekend
It's been a while

Google


Revitalization Thursday, June 14, 2007

RIght now, I'm in the process of changing the look of this blog. I know it's been a year since I've posted much but it's my goal to resume posting with some frequency in the future. Obviously, there's not enough opinion in the form of blogs in the internet so I thought I needed to get mine back in the fray.

In any event, there will be more content coming, mostly on the weekends I would think but will get some at night too. Thanks for those that read and contribute.


posted by Stithmeister @ 8:08 AM
 
0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Harrodsburg, Kentucky, United States

I'm currently working in the telecomm industry but one of my passions is still politics.



Weekly Poll


Drop Me A Line

Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Atom Site Feed





<

Kentucky Blogs



National Blogs



Kentucky News



National News



Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com