Democrat From Kentucky


Democrat from Kentucky
We promote fair and honest political discussion from all sides of the ideological spectrum While my own opinions and my contributors tend toward a more progressive view, that's not always the case. I ask people to comment freely and openly to promote fair discourse.
Top US stories
 


Previous Posts


Chandler/Abramson in '07?
A new poll
This weekend
It's been a while
Less than a thousand more days of Bush...
Open Day
Election Day...
Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO)
Ernie Fletcher Indicted
Porter Goss Gets The Boot; General Michael Hayden In?

Google


A long time... Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Unfortunately, it's been a while since I've posted. I've a number of personal issues going on and those needed to be resolved, to some extent. While they're not solved completely, I plan on getting back to the posting every day stuff I was doing before. The political world is hotter than ever, with a corrupt White House and a corrupt governor in the Frankfort. It seems like there's plenty to be done and lots to talk about.

One thing I will mention is WLAP 630's new morning talk show host, Ferrell Wellman. Dave Baker quit and Wellman took over. I'd say he's probably as good as it gets for this kind of thing. He's got nearly 2 decades as reporter in Frankfort and while his show may have conservative leanings, I'd say he'll give a fair shake to whatever comes down the pike. I also like him because he was one of my professors in college. He was certainly one of the best.

I'll see you tomorrow.


posted by Stithmeister @ 10:33 PM
 
1 Comments:

Links to this post:

<\$BlogBacklinkControl\$> <\$BlogBacklinkTitle\$> <\$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon\$>
<\$BlogBacklinkSnippet\$>
posted by <\$BlogBacklinkAuthor\$> \@ <\$BlogBacklinkDateTime\$>

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Slots Type said...
I will not begin to speak on this theme.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Harrodsburg, Kentucky, United States

I'm currently working in the telecomm industry but one of my passions is still politics.



Weekly Poll


Drop Me A Line

Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Atom Site Feed





<

Kentucky Blogs



National Blogs



Kentucky News



National News



Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com