Democrat From Kentucky


Democrat from Kentucky
We promote fair and honest political discussion from all sides of the ideological spectrum While my own opinions and my contributors tend toward a more progressive view, that's not always the case. I ask people to comment freely and openly to promote fair discourse.
Top US stories
 


Previous Posts


Why "WE" fight ?
Beginning of The Week Open Thread
Wonky Washington Wikis
Imperialist Yellow Hat Man and Curious George
Dick Made Him Do It
Trade Deficit Costs America $1 Trillion
Evangelicals Against Global Warming
A little shameless promotion
Cats Lose Again
This week's poll: Should Bush Be Impeached??

Google


I almost feel sorry for... Monday, February 13, 2006

White House mouthpiece Scott McClellan. I can imagine the conversation this weekend:

McClellan: Hello

Cheney's person: Scott, there's been an accident involving the vice president

McClellan: My God! What happened?

Cheney's person: As you know, the vice president was hunting this weekend and there was a shooting

McClellan: He's not hurt is he? Is he dead?

Cheney's person: No. He's not dead. But he's seems he's accidentally shot Harry Whittington

McClellan: You're kidding right.

Cheney's person: I wish I was sir.

McClellan: I wish he'd shoot me.

This is quite the amusing story over the weekend. Lest we forget it took them more than a day to notify anyone with this infomation. We must also remember that Cheney has been hunting with Justice Antonin Scalia before. I bet they don't again. It must have been the nurse at the VA hospital that got him so riled.

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,
2:33 PM
 
0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Harrodsburg, Kentucky, United States

I'm currently working in the telecomm industry but one of my passions is still politics.



Weekly Poll


Drop Me A Line

Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Atom Site Feed





<

Kentucky Blogs



National Blogs



Kentucky News



National News



Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com