Democrat From Kentucky


Democrat from Kentucky
We promote fair and honest political discussion from all sides of the ideological spectrum While my own opinions and my contributors tend toward a more progressive view, that's not always the case. I ask people to comment freely and openly to promote fair discourse.
Top US stories
 


Previous Posts


Steve Pence Versus KSP
Ernie Fletcher Impeachment?
The Democratic Initiative, Whatever it is
Fox NEws Gaining Credibility?
Rough Week For Bill O'Reilly
Fletcher's Wounds Self Inflicted
Pro War Rally In DC
Open Topic
Bill O'Reilly Vs. Phil Donahue
Democrats Without Stones

Google


Think the 2004 Election Wasn't Rigged? Monday, September 26, 2005

Check out Project Censored

It points out a lot of irregularities. It's part of the cynics' handbook.


posted by Stithmeister @ 10:36 PM
 
1 Comments:

Links to this post:

<\$BlogBacklinkControl\$> <\$BlogBacklinkTitle\$> <\$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon\$>
<\$BlogBacklinkSnippet\$>
posted by <\$BlogBacklinkAuthor\$> \@ <\$BlogBacklinkDateTime\$>

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
The Feeezer Box post was interesting. As Mark Twain said, "There are Lies, Damn Lies and Statistics". I decided to use my rather rusty math skills on the numbers from the exit polls, just to see what was really happening. I've used the information from the article, which may be corrupted, but I recall the numbers from the night being pretty much on par and have no real reason to doubt the base numbers.

As I'd sent to a few folks, I've tried some number crunching on some of these percentages ect. On the exit polls and assuming my math wasn't off, the only way some of those numbers make sense is if the folks doing the exit polls revised and shifted numbers from Kerry to Bush from the original poll numbers. For example, at least 16 of the female voters would have had to come back to the pollsters and said. "Oops, I'm sorry, I said I Voted for Kerry? I meant to say I voted for Bush". The difference in additional people polled COULD NOT adjust the percentage of votes per candidates, even if EVERY SINGLE VOTER had voted for Bush. This was from the Ohio results. I hadn't tried the numbers from Florida, but just cursury examination looks as bad if not worse. The Idea of the Voting machines being 'fixed' was presented from the beging, but our Dim-ocrats seemed to 'Dim' to make an issue of it.

Maybe they 'Dim's' will get a clue and start working with the other 'minority' parties, because it is rapidly moving in that direction.

And for those folks who believed their votes didn't count.. sadly, it may not have been counted after all.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Harrodsburg, Kentucky, United States

I'm currently working in the telecomm industry but one of my passions is still politics.



Weekly Poll


Drop Me A Line

Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Atom Site Feed





<

Kentucky Blogs



National Blogs



Kentucky News



National News



Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com