Democrat From Kentucky


Democrat from Kentucky
We promote fair and honest political discussion from all sides of the ideological spectrum While my own opinions and my contributors tend toward a more progressive view, that's not always the case. I ask people to comment freely and openly to promote fair discourse.
Top US stories
 


Previous Posts


Bill Moyer, 73, wears a "Bullshit Protector" flap ...
Pat Robertson: Certified RightWing Nutjob
The Price of Oil
Va. Senator Likens Iraq to Normandy?
GOP Lookin' For Work
How to keep your child from being a homosexual
Leaving Iraq Via Tehran Highway?
NYT Cindy Sheehan Editorial
Ernie and his 12 disciples
Former aide: Powell WMD speech 'lowest point in my...

Google


Welcome aboard Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I'd like to welcome aboard my newest member Cynicus. He's not so much a loyal Democrat as a loyal cynic. He will provide intelligent, reasoned discussion, unlike me. So please enjoy his commentary and posts. Once again. I encourage discussion, just keep it relatively clean.


posted by Stithmeister @ 8:11 PM
 
1 Comments:

Links to this post:

<\$BlogBacklinkControl\$> <\$BlogBacklinkTitle\$> <\$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon\$>
<\$BlogBacklinkSnippet\$>
posted by <\$BlogBacklinkAuthor\$> \@ <\$BlogBacklinkDateTime\$>

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Thanks, but i seem to have already lost my password. So all postings will be comments under 'anonymous'.

And no, i am not a loyal Democrat. If one checks voting records, i have been a registered Whig since i reached voting age.

Although, the way things are going, i may change that to Anti-Federalist.......
 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Harrodsburg, Kentucky, United States

I'm currently working in the telecomm industry but one of my passions is still politics.



Weekly Poll


Drop Me A Line

Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Atom Site Feed





<

Kentucky Blogs



National Blogs



Kentucky News



National News



Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com