Democrat From Kentucky


Democrat from Kentucky
We promote fair and honest political discussion from all sides of the ideological spectrum While my own opinions and my contributors tend toward a more progressive view, that's not always the case. I ask people to comment freely and openly to promote fair discourse.
Top US stories
 


Previous Posts


Pat Robertson: Certified RightWing Nutjob
The Price of Oil
Va. Senator Likens Iraq to Normandy?
GOP Lookin' For Work
How to keep your child from being a homosexual
Leaving Iraq Via Tehran Highway?
NYT Cindy Sheehan Editorial
Ernie and his 12 disciples
Former aide: Powell WMD speech 'lowest point in my...
Rooting Around In Fletcher's Computer

Google


Tuesday, August 23, 2005



Bill Moyer, 73, wears a "Bullshit Protector" flap over his ear while President George W. Bush addresses the Veterans of Foreign Wars. (AP Photo/Douglas C. Pizac)


OK. So I saw this on DailyKos and they grabbed from Atrios so I went to Atrios and got it from there. This one's just too good for words.

You know, I can't help but wonder how many veterans think this whole debacle with the war in Iraq is absolute horse$%@!?


posted by Stithmeister @ 8:03 PM
 
0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Harrodsburg, Kentucky, United States

I'm currently working in the telecomm industry but one of my passions is still politics.



Weekly Poll


Drop Me A Line

Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Atom Site Feed





<

Kentucky Blogs



National Blogs



Kentucky News



National News



Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com