Democrat From Kentucky


Democrat from Kentucky
We promote fair and honest political discussion from all sides of the ideological spectrum While my own opinions and my contributors tend toward a more progressive view, that's not always the case. I ask people to comment freely and openly to promote fair discourse.
Top US stories
 


Previous Posts


Interesting things...
Personal Relationship With God...
Troops Are Ready To Come Home
A little slow tonight
It's late...
The Beginning Of The End of the War in Iraq
Frist & McConnell: Locked At The Hip
Nickolas Calls For Judicial Oversight... of a sorts
The Ancient Tradition of Usquebaugh-Baul - Scottis...
Late Night Thread

Google


Kentucky Beats Tennessee Wednesday, March 01, 2006

A real nail biter took place down in Knoxville tonight. Our boys and blue walked away with the win, a close win but a win none the less. They won by two points and lucked out when Tennessee missed their last shout... a three at the buzzer. Whew!

Did I mention number one ranked Duke lost to the unranked FSU Seminoles. I generally don't root for either team but against Duke, I'll take it. GO SEMINOLES!

Technorati Tags: , , ,


posted by Stithmeister @ 11:54 PM
 
0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Harrodsburg, Kentucky, United States

I'm currently working in the telecomm industry but one of my passions is still politics.



Weekly Poll


Drop Me A Line

Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Atom Site Feed





<

Kentucky Blogs



National Blogs



Kentucky News



National News



Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com