Democrat From Kentucky


Democrat from Kentucky
We promote fair and honest political discussion from all sides of the ideological spectrum While my own opinions and my contributors tend toward a more progressive view, that's not always the case. I ask people to comment freely and openly to promote fair discourse.
Top US stories
 


Previous Posts


It's late...
The Beginning Of The End of the War in Iraq
Frist & McConnell: Locked At The Hip
Nickolas Calls For Judicial Oversight... of a sorts
The Ancient Tradition of Usquebaugh-Baul - Scottis...
Late Night Thread
McGavin No More
MajikThise On the Radio
Don Knotts dead...
My Team Lost...again

Google


A little slow tonight Tuesday, February 28, 2006

There are things going on but I've been pretty busy today.

A new blog I've found and referenced a couple of times is one called Unclaimed Territory. Glenn Greenwald writes for it and he comes up with some excellent posts that are well thought out, logically reasoned and hard hitting. It's one of the better ones I'm reading right now. I'd add it to the old RSS.


posted by Stithmeister @ 11:01 PM
 
0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Harrodsburg, Kentucky, United States

I'm currently working in the telecomm industry but one of my passions is still politics.



Weekly Poll


Drop Me A Line

Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Atom Site Feed





<

Kentucky Blogs



National Blogs



Kentucky News



National News



Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com