Democrat From Kentucky


Democrat from Kentucky
We promote fair and honest political discussion from all sides of the ideological spectrum While my own opinions and my contributors tend toward a more progressive view, that's not always the case. I ask people to comment freely and openly to promote fair discourse.
Top US stories
 


Previous Posts


What's going on?
Not blogged in a while...
... and Osama Bin Laden wins
There's a lot going on...
Radical Conservatism?
The weekend...
Missouri Trying To Burn Rubbers...
Consumer Price Inflation Moderates in February
Communications From Elsewhere
Swearing On the Constitution

Google


Barry Goldwater and Jerry Falwell Thursday, March 30, 2006

I found this over on TPM:

The late Arizona Sen. Barry Goldwater on John McCain's new pal Jerry Falwell, July 1981: "I think every good Christian ought to kick Falwell right in the ass."

I thought it was just too funny.


posted by Stithmeister @ 8:02 PM
 
0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Harrodsburg, Kentucky, United States

I'm currently working in the telecomm industry but one of my passions is still politics.



Weekly Poll


Drop Me A Line

Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Atom Site Feed





<

Kentucky Blogs



National Blogs



Kentucky News



National News



Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com