Democrat From Kentucky


Democrat from Kentucky
We promote fair and honest political discussion from all sides of the ideological spectrum While my own opinions and my contributors tend toward a more progressive view, that's not always the case. I ask people to comment freely and openly to promote fair discourse.
Top US stories
 


Previous Posts


Late Night Weekend Thread
Ted Koppel Says It's All About the Oil
Another thought on the UAE Port Deal
Bush Warned of Cheney's Problem of Shooting Elderly
The new poll
This weekend...
Last Weeks Poll - Paul Hackett
Illinois Governor Confused...
Payin' Bills...
Don’t Sell American Ports to the United Arab Emirates

Google


Where Do Visitors Come From Saturday, February 25, 2006

It's always interesting to see where my visitors come from. I use Google Analytics for traffic tracking. It tells me things like how many unique visitors I get, the number of page views and other nifty bits of information. I know I get a lot of views in Kentucky for example. Right now I'm getting a lot of views from Newport, Nicholasville and Lexington. I also get them from Winchester, Louisville and Frankfort and London.

Looking outside of Kentucky interests me greatly too. Right now, some folks in both Illinois and Georgia are reading and I hope the find the entries interesting. I'm also getting readership, for the moment from Texas, Iowa, Virginia, New York, California and Ohio.

I get a get a few from other countries as well. I've noticed a few from both Canada and the UK. There's also Mexico, Estonia, Germany and several other nations.

I appreciate the visits and I for those who come back, I encourage you to comment. All opinions are certainly valid. I also encourage you to send in bits of information regarding your local political races, even if it's a mayoral contest your interested in. If you don't agree with what I or someone else is saying, please explain why.

To my new, hopefully regular readers, thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll do so again and take an interest in what we write here. Thanks again for reading. We appreciate it.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,


posted by Stithmeister @ 2:01 PM
 
0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Harrodsburg, Kentucky, United States

I'm currently working in the telecomm industry but one of my passions is still politics.



Weekly Poll


Drop Me A Line

Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Atom Site Feed





<

Kentucky Blogs



National Blogs



Kentucky News



National News



Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com