Democrat From Kentucky


Democrat from Kentucky
We promote fair and honest political discussion from all sides of the ideological spectrum While my own opinions and my contributors tend toward a more progressive view, that's not always the case. I ask people to comment freely and openly to promote fair discourse.
Top US stories
 


Previous Posts


New weekly poll
Last weeks poll - Bush Impeachment
Jon Stewart's Take on the Cheney Shooting Incident
Republican Senators Kissing Ass
Whittington Has Heart Attack
Democrats Win In Louisville Special Election
Paul Hackett Out Of Ohio Senate Race
Incredible Hulk Deputized
I almost feel sorry for...
Why "WE" fight ?

Google


Cheney Takes Responsibility For Shooting Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Dick Cheney spoke to Brit Hume on Fox News today and accepted full responsibility for the accident:

"I'm the guy who pulled the trigger that fired the round that hit Harry."


[...]

"You can talk about all of the other conditions that exist at the time but that's the bottom line and — it was not Harry's fault," he said in an interview with Brit Hume. "You can't blame anybody else. I'm the guy who pulled the trigger and shot my friend."


Cheney had been criticized heavily for not talking about it and finally opened up. He told his side of the story and I'm fine with it. I don't have a problem with people hunting. There are lots of things to criticize Cheney for but the only real problem with this was that he didn't handle the PR properly. This issue was taking up space for other, more important problems facing our nation, not the least of which is the senate rolling over on the wiretapping investigation.

Technorati Tags: , , ,


posted by Stithmeister @ 3:15 PM
 
0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Harrodsburg, Kentucky, United States

I'm currently working in the telecomm industry but one of my passions is still politics.



Weekly Poll


Drop Me A Line

Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Atom Site Feed





<

Kentucky Blogs



National Blogs



Kentucky News



National News



Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com