Democrat From Kentucky


Democrat from Kentucky
We promote fair and honest political discussion from all sides of the ideological spectrum While my own opinions and my contributors tend toward a more progressive view, that's not always the case. I ask people to comment freely and openly to promote fair discourse.
Top US stories
 


Previous Posts


Open Topic For Lunch
Hal Rogers Giving Up Abramoff Money
Hale Says He Won't Run For KY-3
Dana Seum Stephenson Resigns
Impeachment?
An Abramoff Poll
Abramoff Pleas And Rolls
A Busy New Year For State Legislature
Patriotism or Treason?
The Life And Times Of Jack Abramoff

Google


David Letterman Vs. BIll O'Reilly Wednesday, January 04, 2006

On the Jan. 3 airing of David Letterman, he had as a guest one Bill O'Reilly. Their witty banter turned into a somewhat heated debate when Letterman started challenging O'Reilly's opinions and statements on the war.

They discussed Cindy Sheehan and Letterman questioned O'Reilly's stance on her and he felt like Sheehan was being manipulated by the far left. He mentioned she's calling the insurgency freedom fighters. I think he misses her point. I think she hold George Bush and his administration personally responsible for the death of her son. I daresay she would like to see them brought up on murder charges. It's that kind of issue for her.

And while I enjoy Letterman and detest O'Reilly, Letterman should've been better prepared for the little trade off. I felt like he could've made a stronger go of it.

Did anyone else see this stuff?

Technorati Tags: , , , ,


posted by Stithmeister @ 11:03 PM
 
0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Harrodsburg, Kentucky, United States

I'm currently working in the telecomm industry but one of my passions is still politics.



Weekly Poll


Drop Me A Line

Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Atom Site Feed





<

Kentucky Blogs



National Blogs



Kentucky News



National News



Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com