Democrat From Kentucky


Democrat from Kentucky
We promote fair and honest political discussion from all sides of the ideological spectrum While my own opinions and my contributors tend toward a more progressive view, that's not always the case. I ask people to comment freely and openly to promote fair discourse.
Top US stories
 


Previous Posts


Karl Rove's Best Defense? Himself
Arraignments Abound
The Floyd County Prison Incident
All 2 Term Presidents Need A Good Scandal: Now Bus...
Explosions In London
New Things...
A New Look
SCOTUS WARS
Supreme Courts
What's the hurry Ernie?

Google


Podcasting Thursday, July 14, 2005

I took my first crack at a podcast this evening. It's the last entry on here really but my voice is astounding so I'd encourage folks to listen and offer their suggestions. If there are any topics folks want me to cover, feel free to ask. I'll do some research. I'd like to gain some interview in the future and put them up but I think it would probably be a little while before I can do that. I think I'd probably need to pick up a digital recorder too. Anyway, the link is on the side but I've include it here too.

  • First Podcast


  • posted by Stithmeister @ 11:13 PM
     
    0 Comments:


    Post a Comment

    << Home


    Name:
    Location: Harrodsburg, Kentucky, United States

    I'm currently working in the telecomm industry but one of my passions is still politics.



    Weekly Poll


    Drop Me A Line

    Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

    Atom Site Feed





    <

    Kentucky Blogs



    National Blogs



    Kentucky News



    National News



    Powered by Blogger
    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com