Democrat From Kentucky


Democrat from Kentucky
We promote fair and honest political discussion from all sides of the ideological spectrum While my own opinions and my contributors tend toward a more progressive view, that's not always the case. I ask people to comment freely and openly to promote fair discourse.
Top US stories
 


Previous Posts


More Info On Spying In America
Feel The Pentagon Love: CIFA
Open Topic
Judge Resigns From Secret Court For FISA
Intelligent Decision On Intelligent Design
Bush Asked NYT Not To Run Wire Tap Story
Gonzalez Defends Wiretaps
Ohio Rep Jean Schmidt's Campaign Chief Quits
JibJab and Bush's 205
Bill & Melinda Gates, Bono: Persons of the Year by...

Google


For January 2006... Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I'm going to run a two series of posts over the course of the month. The first will be in political races in Kentucky. I will also try to get some contributions from other states on upcoming races, particularly Congressional although any state race in any area will be open to discussion. I would like to get commentary and for some of my regular readers, I'd also like to ask your help. If you could send me email or comment on the blog on political action in your area, it would be appreciated. I'd also like, if folks are interested to do a guest post. If you've got a site, I'll link to it and mention it prominently.

The other series we'll work on will be the 2006 General Assembly. Lots will be going on and there's a budget to pass so we'll see what happens.

I will continue with the national commentary as well and plan on bringing my cohorts in for more posting. Thanks to the my readership and I hope we can continue to grow.


posted by Stithmeister @ 9:21 PM
 
0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Harrodsburg, Kentucky, United States

I'm currently working in the telecomm industry but one of my passions is still politics.



Weekly Poll


Drop Me A Line

Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Atom Site Feed





<

Kentucky Blogs



National Blogs



Kentucky News



National News



Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com